PLEASE REMEMBER THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE CLUB WHO ARE VULNERABLE TO COVID AND WHO CANNOT BE VACCINATED – WE NEED TO PROTECT THEM AS MUCH AS WE CAN – WE’RE ALL ONE BIG FAMILY HERE.
As we are still in the depths of the Covid-19 pandemic we have to make allowances and continue on in our new normal for at least the winter period.
If you (the student) are not well with Covid or anything else, please DO NOT come to class. If you have paid for the class we will be able to roll the lesson over for you.
Because of the limited space available in the classes we will have bookings through our website on a first come first served basis, however these can only be booked a week at a time.
We will be limiting the facility to students and staff. So no spectators for Junior, Warrior and Seniors Jujitsu or Kobudo. In the Tiger Cub Class we will allow one spectator in per student if required. We understand that these young students need to have a parent or guardian close by. Because of this we will limit the number of students in this class to 10, which is less participants than the other classes.
If someone in your home/family test positive for Covid-19 please give us a call and let us know and follow the advice from the government website.
We have a QR code located at the club and highly recommend checking in and out as you attend.
Children will be welcomed at the door by staff or instructors and will not be able to leave until we see the adult who is collecting the child, so please don’t worry about dropping off your junior students.
- Cleaning between classes will still be taking place.
- Hand sanitiser will be used on entry to the club.
- Temperature checks will still take place at the door. Any one with a high temperature (37.8°+) will not be able to train.
- We would also ask all student to turn up ready to train in there Gi, and if possible in foot wear that can be slipped on and off easily.
- We will look to keep the doors open for ventilation weather permitting.
- Students are more than welcome to use masks in any of the classes but Kobudo will be mandatory for 11 plus. We understand that some students may still feel a little hesitant in taking part without one on.
- You (the student) will be able to train with a training partner (Uke) in Jujitsu if you feel comfortable to do so. If you don’t there is the option to bring in a Uke from home that you may have been attending zoom lessons with. Also we have the throwing dummy’s available to use as well.
- If we find that there is not a call for a particular class we will cancel the class, and look to replace it with a class that is over subscribed.
Finally, we would like to thank everybody for being so patient for sticking with us through what has been a real difficult time.
We look forward to seeing you on the mat.
Craig & Emma