Pay as you train (PAYT) options are available in the club – PAYT is £6.50 per student, per session, and you pay in the club as you arrive with either cash or card.
Alternatively, to save money you can purchase monthly or annually in advance from the following options:
- PMIA-1 – This option is £25 per month and gives 1 class per week in credit.
- PMIA-2 – This option is £45 per month and gives 2 classes per week in credit.
- PAIA-1 – This option is £285 per year and gives you 1 class per week in credit.
- PAIA-2 – This option is £510 per year and gives you 2 classes per week in credit.
Terms of PIA (pay in advance) 1&2 Payments:
- PIA credits are per student. They cannot be transferred to another student.
- PIA credits are to be used within the month for any class the students qualify to attend.
- PIA credits are priced per student, for example, If you have 2 students attending one session each per week, it would be PIA – 1 for each of them.
- Payments received between 1st-6th of the month is for credits on the current month e.g. Payment on 4th April = credits for April. (You should purchase credits on or before your first class of the month)
- Payments received between 7th-31st of the month are for credits on the following month – e.g. Payment on 25th April = credits for May.
- For annual payments, the month will start in line with the above dates and each year you’ll renew it at the same time.
- Any unused classes will expire at the end of the month/year and cannot be rolled over or passed to another student.
- If you know you’ll be away for certain times in the month, for example, holidays, we advise paying for the remaining weeks on the PAYT option.
- PIA 1 & 2 work out cheaper for the student.
- PMIA – 1 is the equivalent of paying £6.00 per class, and
- PMIA – 2 is the equivalent of paying £5.50 per class when split over 50 weeks.
- PAIA – 1 is the equivalent of paying £5.75 per class, and
- PAIA – 2 is the equivalent of paying £5.25 per class when split over 50 weeks.
- prices are worked out over 50 weeks as we close for 2 weeks per year.