The information outlined below details the Consumer Rights set out by wtwa.co.uk and is in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
(1) You have 14 days from receipt of the goods to inform wtwa.co.uk you wish to cancel.
(2) You have 14 days from requesting your cancelation to return the goods to wtwa.co.uk.
(3) Upon receipt of your goods back to wtwa.co.uk you will be refunded to the payment method used during purchase.
- A deduction to the refund may be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
(4) wtwa.co.uk will only refund the basic delivery cost of getting the goods to you. If you opted for enhanced services e.g., guaranteed next day, only the basic cost will be refunded.
(5) Exemptions to the above terms where the right to cancel doesn’t apply include:
- CDs, DVDs or software if you’ve broken the seal on the wrapping.
- Perishable items.
- Tailor-made items.
- Personalised items.
- Goods with a seal for health protection and hygiene reasons that’s been broken.
- Goods that have been mixed inseparably with other items after delivery.
Cancelling Digital Downloads / Online Classes:
(1) wtwa.co.uk adheres to these conditions on all selling platforms not just at wtwa.co.uk
(2) wtwa.co.uk WILL supply digital content within the 14-day cancellation period, unless the customer has given their express consent to this NOT happening.
(3) Customers will lose their right to cancel once the download/class starts.
- Exceptions to this will be made if proof of a duplicate purchase are shown, as in purchasing a file/class twice by mistake, as a gesture of goodwill wtwa.co.uk will refund within 14 days of notice.
(4) If the customer doesn’t give consent, the customer must wait until the cancellation period has ended before they can download or be sent the digital content. This is to ensure the digital content is what you want before downloading it.
(5) Where block class bookings are concerned you will still have the right to cancel, but you must pay for the value of the service that was provided to you up to the point you cancel.
For example, if you buy an online course and then change your mind within the 14-day time period, you should be refunded a proportionate sum but could be charged for any admin or materials costs and the amount of teaching time you used.
Delivery of Goods:
(1) wtwa.co.uk is responsible for the condition of the goods until the goods are received by the customer, or by someone else the customer has nominated to receive them on their behalf e.g. a neighbour.
(2) There is a default delivery period of 30 days during which wtwa.co.uk needs to deliver the goods to the customer unless a longer period has been agreed.
(3) wtwa.co.uk will obtain proof of postage for items too large for a post box or with additional carriage e.g. Signed For etc.
(4) If the delivery isn’t time essential but another reasonable delivery time can’t be agreed, you’re also within your right to cancel the order for a full refund.
(1) The goods sent out by wtwa.co.uk will be of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and as described. These are defined as:
- Satisfactory quality: Goods shouldn’t be faulty or damaged when they arrive. Faults or damage should be reported within 30 days. Keep in mind what is defined as satisfactory for the goods in question. For example, bargain-bucket products won’t be held to as high standards as luxury goods.
- Fit for purpose: The goods should be fit for the purpose they are supplied for, as well as any specific purpose the customer made known to wtwa.co.uk before agreeing to buy the goods.
- As described: The goods supplied must match any description given, or any models or samples shown to you at the time of purchase.
(2) wtwa.co.uk and digital products will be repaired or replaced if it develops a fault. If this isn’t possible, or is unsuccessful, the customer has the right to receive a price reduction.
(3) Faulty goods will be returned using a signature required delivery service and a full refund including return shipping will be provided where necessary.
(1) Goods purchased for collection should be inspected before leaving the premises.
(2) If collecting, refunds issued will be issued within 24 hours using the online platform, cash refunds cannot be given if the order was placed online.
(1) International orders MUST be marked as RETURNS. Failure to mark a return will cause our customs fee being deducted from your refund, or in the offer of replacement we will send another bill to cover the cost of our customs charges. When a refund occurs, any fees incurred are payable via invoice.
(1) Fees incurred due to a failed delivery or incorrect shipping details are payable via invoice.
(1) This does not affect your statutory rights.
Last Updated 15th November 2021